At Frontage we offer a comprehensive portfolio of laboratory services supporting a wide variety of drug discovery through development programs.
Our portfolio of Product Development and CMC services spans drug discovery to the post approval phase, including lead compound quantification and analytical testing.
With Over 20 years of experience in the execution of comprehensive Phase I-IIa studies, Frontage Clinical Services has completed more than 250 studies.
At Frontage, we provide clients with integrated research, analytical and development services throughout the drug discovery and development process.
Frontage Holdings Corporation (“Frontage Holdings” or “Frontage,” stock code: 1521.HK), a Contract Research Organization (“CRO”) providing integrated, science-driven research, analytical and product development services in both the U.S. and China, announced today the opening of a new lab facility in Shanghai, China.
When the Cell is the Drug: Cell and Gene Therapy Panel Discussion featuring Frontage Laboratories expert and Vice President of Biologics Services, Dr. Weiping Shao.
The biological activity of biopharmaceutical compounds (such as peptides, monoclonal antibodies, growth factors, and cytokines) has a direct bearing on their potency, which is a critical quality
attribute and a representation of efficacy. For biopharma companies,
measuring a cell’s bioactivity is important when:
• Screening compounds to develop the lead candidate;
• Validating potency when applying for regulatory approval;
• Confirming that the biological characteristics of the productremain consistent throughout the development cycle andfrom lot-to-lot, or site-to-site;
• Controlling for a compound’s quality prior to productrelease (either for a clinical trial or commercialization);
• Testing for stability; and
• Demonstrating biosimilarity between a biosimilar and theoriginator compound.
We know that to attract the best candidates we have to provide a stimulating and challenging work environment that gives our employees the opportunity to meet their career goals. We also recognize the need to offer a competitive benefits package for our employees and their families.Learn More