Biologics and Bioassays
Gain access to comprehensive biologics services in support of advanced development programs with Frontage’s bioanalytical laboratory. We have the capabilities to analyze virtually any peptide, protein or antibody, and have built a reputation for solving technical challenges related to assay development and validation.
Frontage’s biologics teams have an average 10 – 15 years in complex drug development and have worked with large molecule applications throughout its evolution in product development. We can handle projects for a range of large molecule development projects including peptides, proteins, monoclonal antibodies, bispecific antibodies, biosimilars, oligonucleotides, biomarkers, and antibody drug conjugates.
- Esoteric and complex assay development
- Labile compounds
- Tissue sample analysis
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC)
- Determination of drug/antibody ratio (DAR) for ADC projects
- Method development, transfer and validation.
- PK/TK – Pharmacokinetics assays
- Macromolecule PK/TK (hybridization and immunoassays)
- Immunogenicity assays (vaccine and anti-drug antibody assays)
- Cell based assays
- Functional in vitro assays
- Toxicity & viability
- Biomarker services for drug development
- Monoclonal antibodies, ADCC/CDC, FcRn, etc
- Mab conjugates (linker, toxins, enzymes, etc)
- Multi-specific antibodies, antibody fragments…
- Therapeutic proteins (endogenous counterpart?)
- Single chain and fusion proteins
- Peptides and pegylated peptides
- Oligonucleotides, Cell & Gene Therapy
Frontage offers the latest, state-of-the-art instrumentation for large molecule analysis. In addition, we offer Watson LIMS, a validated freezer temperature monitoring system, central security alarm monitoring and 24-hour card controlled facility access ensures the highest levels of data integrity.
- ELISA Assay (Colorimetric, Fluorescence, Chemiluminescence)
- MSD (Electro-chemiluminescence)
- Quanterix Simoa
- Flow Cytometry