Advancing your investigative compound to a drug candidate
The Frontage Clinical Services team collaborates closely with each client to develop a unique approach to overcome the challenges of each study, while maximizing efficiency and mitigating risk. We leverage our best practices in study design and execution to advance each study to go-no go decision. Frontage offers comprehensive services in analytical testing and formulation development, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK), bioanalysis, preclinical safety and toxicology and early phase clinical studies.
- Over 20 years of experience in the execution of comprehensive Phase I-IIa studies
- Expertise with a broad range of study types and a wide variety of delivery systems
- 2 full time Physicians serving as PIs
- Over 50% of staff with advanced degrees
- Located near NYC with access to one of the most diverse study populations and acclaimed medical professionals and facilities
Our clinical services team offers a complete suite of services from study design to delivery of final report.
- Study Design
- Protocol and ICF Generation
- IRB Submission
- Clinical Study Execution
- Clinical Pharmacology
- BE/BA Studies
- Project Management
- Data Management
- Programming and Statistical Analysis
- Medical Writing
We have successfully assisted clients to advance hundreds of molecules through early phase clinical development to commercial launch in global markets. We are committed to providing the expertise to ensure the highest quality and compliance for successful development of important therapies and products for patients.