Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art bioanalytical instruments and software programs for efficient handling of challenging bioanalytical projects.
From method development or transfer and validation to sample analysis and reporting, Frontage’s bioanalytical team has earned a reputation for consistent and high-quality delivery, project after project. With over 66 LC-MS/MS instruments available for methods development, validation and sample analysis, we have the capacity and expertise to meet study timelines.
We have expertise in a wide range of techniques and processes.
- Method Development, Transfer and Validation
- Stabilization of labile compounds and sample analysis
- Tissue sample analysis
- Method development and validation using fit-for-purpose approach and sample analysis using LC-MS/MS
- Microsampling (dried blood spot (DBS) and capillary microsampling tube (CMS))
- Bioanalysis support of liposomal and PEGylated formulation compounds
- Sample Analysis for Nonclinical and Clinical Studies
- Non-GLP and GLP/regulated studies
- Bioavailability/Bioequivalence studies
- Therapeutic drug monitoring studies
- Drug-drug interaction studies
- Protein binding studies